Vietnam Is Just Joyful
Traveling simply brings joy, either because you are discovering new places, meeting different people or because you are also enjoying those you love in new places. So if you want to give yourself one more joy, we invite you to visit Vietnam, one of the cheapest countries in the world with magnificent nature.
Vietnam is a beautiful country, the people are very friendly and warm-hearted, and they have a lot of cultures. The weather is always nice there, and the sea is amazing. So it's not only a place to relax, but also a place for adventure.
In this article, you will find some important things you need to know before traveling to Vietnam.
What is the currency of Vietnam?
The official currency of Vietnam is VND (Dong). You can get it at any bank, airport, or hotel. However, US dollars (USD) are widely used among locals. Therefore, if you do not mind spending your money, you should be able to exchange your money easily.
Is Vietnam safe?
Yes, Vietnam is safe! There is no reason why you shouldn't travel there safely. In fact, many travelers come from all over the world to enjoy its beauty. That said, please take safety precautions when walking around cities, especially at night. Don't walk alone, and don't carry too much cash on you.
What is the official language of Vietnam?
The national language of Vietnam is Vietnamese. However, English is spoken by most foreigners who live there.
How is the weather in Vietnam?
The climate of Vietnam is a tropical monsoon. From May to October, the weather is hot and humid, while the rest of the year is cool and dry.
Is Vietnam expensive?
No, Vietnam is one of the cheapest countries to travel to in Southeast Asia. For example, a flight ticket from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi costs about USD 20. Likewise, a cup of coffee costs less than USD 1.
Where is the best place to stay in Vietnam?
There are so many options for accommodation in Vietnam. But if you're looking for something cheap and convenient, try staying home.
You can rent an apartment or house for as little as USD 5 daily. Or, you can choose hotels that cost between USD 10 - USD 30 per night.
If you prefer to stay in a hostel, there are plenty of them in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, and other popular destinations.
Is it true that Vietnamese people are really friendly?
Yes, they are really friendly. They speak proficient English and French and are very welcoming toward tourists.
What are the famous foods in Vietnam?
* **Bun Cha:** This is a typical dish in Vietnam. Bun Cha comprises pork meatballs wrapped in lettuce leaves, then deep-fried until crispy.
* **Banh Mi:** Banh mi is another classic Vietnamese dish. It consists of fresh bread filled with chopped meats, pickled vegetables, and mayonnaise.
* **Pho:** Pho is a noodle soup served in every restaurant in Vietnam. It has beef broth, bean sprouts, basil, mint, lime, and other ingredients.
What is a must-see in Vietnam?
* **Hoi An Ancient Town:** Hoi An Ancient Town is located in Quang Nam Province. It was once a major trading port during the Ly Dynasty. Today, it's still a charming town full of ancient architecture.
* **Hoi An Old Quarter:** The old quarter of Hoi An is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It's also known as "Little Saigon" because of the large community of Vietnamese immigrants living there.
* **My Son Temple:** My Son Temple is dedicated to the Goddess of Mercy. It's located near Hoa Lu Village in Ninh Binh Province.
* **Sapa:** Sapa is a scenic mountainous region in northern Vietnam. Lush green forests and rice fields surround it.
* **Halong Bay:** Halong Bay is a stunning collection of limestone islands, caves, and karst formations. It's truly breathtaking.
Do I need a visa to enter Vietnam?
For this experience in Vietnam, you need a visa, but there's nothing to worry about. You can do this process from the comfort of your home 100% online. To learn more and apply, go to [Vietnam Tourist eVisa]. Here you can apply in a matter of minutes and enjoy your next adventure to one of the happiest places on earth, Vietnam.